With its unique set of double rollers, the Macerator gently notches and cracks the plant stems, allowing a reduction in drying time of a minimum of 24 hours, thereby preserving nutrients and color. The ideal machine to produce high quality hay in less time.
2017-05-02 See an article in "La Terre de chez-nous" about the Macerator (in french) : Click here
2019-07-01 See an article in "La Terre de chez-nous" about the Macerator (in french) : Click here
- The extra heavy duty Macerator is built to withstand rough field conditions.
- No tools required for infield adjustments.
- Pick up height is easily adjustable direct from the tractor.
- The unique air system works like a shock absorber and keeps the rolls tight together.
- Air pressure can quickly and easily be adjusted via a simple turn of the knob for maximum performance in various field conditions.
- Ground speed is up to 16 km/h (10 MPH).
- Four attachment options available (spreader, merger, windrower, tedder).