Auto-load bale handlers
Only one operator needed to pick up and transport dry hay or silage bales. With its simple, robust construction and a patented loading arm designed to turn the bale, loading is quick and safe. All the surfaces are smooth to allow the bales to slide easily, with or without netting. With its extra robust chassis and tandem axles, the auto-load bale handler help reduce manpower, fuel costs, time in the field and minimize soil compaction.
- Handles compact and heavy rotocut silage bales as easily as straw or dry hay bales.
- Bales from 4 "to 5½" in diameter, option to adapt the sides to 6 "bales.
- Arm option to add a third row and thus increase the number of bales that can be loaded.
- Pick up the bales in the same direction as the hay baler is traveling.
- Choice of electric or manual control.
- Fully double-acting hydraulic system.
- Various options for larger or higher flotation tires.
- Hydraulic brakes available as an option.
- Road lights included.